Holydays 2 & 3 FULFILLMENTS Overlooked?
Is the Church overlooking the FULFILLMENTS of the
2nd and 3rd Annual Holydays of Leviticus 23?
- Do the Annual Holydays of Leviticus 23 depict BIG EVENTS to occur on the earth?
- Was the death of the Messiah the BIG EVENT that fulfilled the 1st Holyday called the "Passover" -- "The First Day of Unleavened Bread"?
- What BIG EVENT fulfills the 2nd Annual Holyday called "The Last Day of Unleavened Bread"?
- If the 7 days of Unleavened Bread correspond to the 7 church eras described in Revelation 2 & 3, what BIG EVENT occurs during the LAST (7th) church era - the "Laodicean" era?
- Is the miraculous crossing of the Red Sea on "The Last Day of Unleavened Bread" a TYPE for the BIG EVENT that fulfills the 2nd Annual Holyday?
- Would a miraculous transformation of the desert fit such a fulfillment, with the Creator again using "dry land" to deliver His People? (See: Isa 35; 40.1-10; 41.17-20; 43.18-20; 51.3-4; 52.1-10; 55.1-13; 61.6-11; 62.10-12)
- Is the "everlasting sign" in the desert (Isa 55.13) what triggers the worldwide gathering and "Spring Harvest" of saints as the fulfillment of the 3rd Annual Holyday called "Pentecost" - "The Feast of Firstfruits" - the "strong nation" of Micah 4.6-8 whose mission is to fulfill the "good news" (gospel) witness of the kingdom to the world as promised in Mt 24.14?
- If the "Worldwide Church of God", guided by Herbert W. Armstrong from October 1933 to January 16, 1986, fulfilled the 6th church era (the "Philadelphia" era) and its mission of planting the seeds for the "Spring Harvest" (Isa 55.10), are we not on the verge of seeing the fulfillment the 2nd annual holyday that signals the end the 7 church eras period and the beginning of the springing forth of the "Pentecost Nation" Spring Harvest in fulfillment of the 3rd Annual Holyday?
- Does this powerful spiritual revival of the true church as the kingdom of priests depicted in Revelation 4-5 (cf. Rev 5.9-10) precipitate the confrontational reaction of the false church depicted in Revelation 6.1, which then leads to the Great Tribulation in Revelation 6.9-11?
- Is the church making the same mistake the religious leaders made in 30AD of focusing on the fulfillments of the "Feast of Trumpets" and the "Feast of Tabernacles" instead of on the next holyday to be fulfilled, which today is the 2nd Annual Holyday, "The Last Day of Unleavened Bread" - the miraculous transformation of the desert somewhere "in Jacob" (Ps 99.4), followed immediately by the 3rd Annual Holyday - the "Pentecost Nation"?